- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Buff Technologies Inc.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and are US citizens.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw has limitations.
How to enter the prize draw
- Entrants should meet at least two requirements:
- Open the Buffpay account between 15th of June and 4th July 2022.
- Fund their Buffpay account on minimum of $50 between 15th of June and 4th July 2022
Meeting those requirements grants the entrants one raffle ticket for the prize draw.
- Every extra $50 deposited during the raffle period (June 15th – July 4th) grants an extra raffle ticket that will be used during the prize draw.
- The prize draw will include those currently on our raffle user list and all new subscribers up to 23:59 on July 4th 2022 that meet requirements in sections #7 and #8 . Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- Buff Technologies Inc. will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11 First prize: PlayStation 5 and XBOX Series X (2 consoles in total)
- Second prize: 3X NRG x Buffpay Jerseys
- Third prizes:
- Razer Headphones 5X
- Razer Keyboard 5X
- Razer Mouse 5X
- Fourth prize: : 100X NRG x Buffpay T-shirts
- Fifth prize: 200X $5 gift cards from Buff Marketplace
- Buff Technologies Inc. use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands (except NRG eSports team).
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Buff Technologies Inc. regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after July 10th 2022 via the email provided during opening the Buffpay account.
- Buff Technologies Inc. will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Buff Technologies Inc. reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Buff Technologies Inc. Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2022
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Buff Technologies Inc. for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An announcement of the winner’s Full Name will be made via Buff Technologies Inc. mybuffpay.com/big-raffle-winners
Limitation of Liability
- Buff Technologies Inc. does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Buff Technologies Inc. does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Buff Technologies Inc. does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Buff Technologies Inc. reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.